American Fellowship Church
What We Believe
- We believe that everyone is responsible for his or her own spiritual growth and development and we ask people to look within themselves or, if necessary SEARCH within themselves for answers.
- We believe people must actively seek their growth path while following the Golden Rule and remaining open to new possibilities.
- We believe that people should do God's work exactly as it is revealed to them.
- We believe that people should always work toward governing their daily behavior
in accord with their religious beliefs.
- We believe that there are many paths leading to the same point and that God has different messages for different people in different situations.
- We believe that our spiritual growth and development will take place more steadily if we eat good food, obtain proper exercise, pray and/or meditate, and find satisfying, right work.
- We believe that spiritual growth and development is directly related to everything we do and is not just an exercise that is done from time to time.
Become Ordained Now • 1 Year Ordination • 5 Year Ordination • Lifetime Ordination