Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter

Hawaii Letter of Authorization to Perform Marriages

  • Letter of Authorization to Solemnize - Good Standing
Calculated at checkout

Product Description

If you are in the State of Hawaii you will need proof of ordination and a specific letter from us, so that you may register to perform weddings. if you plan to perform weddings in Hawaii, then you need to order this along with your ID Card and / or an Ordination Certificate.


The Hawaii Church Authorization Letter will include our Logo, Church Header, along with the proper language, it will be stamped with our officaial church seal, for you to present to the County Clerk, Local Health Department, or State Official.

Find Similar Products by Category

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Hawaii Letter of Authorization to Perform Marriages to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...